So....just what is a Craftathon I hear you ask?
Craftathons are full day workshops, with me and a guest Crafting celebrity, held in a local hall (5 minutes from my shop). We spend the day creating four projects, two before lunch (which is provided) and two after lunch. (2 with myself and 2 with my guest crafter)
There is a maximum of 50 places on my Craftathons and these usually get booked up months in advance so if you would like to join us, it's best to give me a ring at the shop on 0115 9756400 to see if places are still available. We start at 10am and try to finish for 4pm (we rarely do, it is usually a little later as we are having too much fun!)
The cost is £55.00 for the day and this includes all materials for four projects, refreshments throughout the day, lunch and of course your crafting inspiration and support from me :o)
A £30 deposit will secure your place, leaving just £25.00 to pay a week before the day.
There will also be an opportunity to shop as I will have an area set up like I do at the Craft Shows,.. I will have a mobile card machine too :-)
Below is a list of dates planned for 2017, but please note that these are subject to change, but I would let you know well in advance in case you need to change any plans.
Hope you can make it!
CRAFTATHON DATES FOR 2017 ARE
- February 26th 2017 - Myself and Leonie Pujol
- May 7th 2017 - Myself and Julia Watts
- Deposit of £30 due on or before 31st March
- Final balance of £25 due on or before 28th April
- November 19th 2017 - Myself and Chloe Endean
- Deposit of £30 due on or before 29th September
- Final balance of £25 due on or before 10th November
- (This Craftathon is now Fully Booked)