Sentimentally Yours Angel Policy
We are always delighted when customers want to create their own items using our products. We are happy for you to sell them for personal profit or charitable purposes.
However, it is important that we have an Angel Policy in place to help protect our copyrighted designs and brand integrity, but also to protect those using our products. We all need to protect the craft industry by ensuring that crafters who want to sell their handmade products can.
Please read our simple policy below when using our designs, artwork or images on items intended for sale. If you have any questions about this Angel Policy, contact Karen on email@example.com
- All designs, artwork and images are copyrighted to Sentimentally Yours and any violation of this will be pursued to the full extent of the law.
- Any product that is sold must be a completed hand stamped/prepared item (i.e. a finished card)
- We do not allow our designs, images or artwork to be replicated as dies cuts, toppers or stamped sheets and they must not be mechanically reproduced. (scanned, photocopied or digital image)
- We do not allow mass production or the use of paid employees to reproduce our designs, images and artwork.
- Any downloadable products such as papers or images must not copied or printed and sold for profit.
- You can use the downloadable papers and images on your handmade items and sell them as per our policy.
- We have no restrictions on the numbers of completed handmade items that you can make and sell.
- Please do not use any of our designs, images or artwork on company promotional material.
- If you run small workshops/classes and wish to use our designs, images or artwork, we are happy for you to do this within this environment.
- You may print copies of images for use only within your workshops and only as part of a kit you put together.
- You must not sell these kits or share designs, images or artwork other than within your workshop environment.
- We will not allow extra copies to be given or sold to workshop members to take away. It is your responsibility to inform workshop members that the Angel Policy also applies to them.
- You should give credit to Sentimentally Yours for using any designs, images or artwork within your workshops.